- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Visit Kruger National Park, one of the largest national parks in Africa
- Enjoy a sunrise game drive in Addo Elephant National Park
- Visit the kingdoms of Swaziland and Lesotho
After you are done with Kruger, it is time to cross the border into eSwatini, formally known as Swaziland, where you will enjoy a village tour. Head for Lesotho next, before you make your way back to South Africa, traveling to Addo Elephant National Park via Cradock and Grahamstown.
Enjoy a sunrise game drive in the national park before calling it an end to this trip. Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more information.
Day 1: Johannesburg arrival
Day 2: Johannesburg – Graskop
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Kruger National Park
Day 5: Kruger – eSwatini
Day 6: eSwatini
Day 7: eSwatini – Kwazulu Natal
Day 8: Kwazulu Natal – Clarens
Day 9: Clarens – Lesotho
Day 10: Lesotho
Day 11: Lesotho – Cradock
Day 12: Cradock – Grahamstown
Day 13: Grahamstown – Addo Elephant National Park
Day 14: Addo Elephant National Park
Day 15: Addo Elephant National Park - Port Elizabeth Airport & departure
- Meals: 10 breakfasts
- Conservation charges
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- South Africa visa fees
- International airfare
- Travel insurance policy
- Tour guide
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.