- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a traditional South African braai (barbecue).
- Embark on an incredible wildlife safari drive inside Kruger National Park.
- Meet researchers from the Endangered Wildlife Trust's Carnivore Conservation Programme
Explore the Greater Kruger area on an exhilarating journey to South Africa. Travel along the jaw-dropping Panorama Route; track elephants, lions, and cheetahs at one of the continent’s most celebrated national parks; and venture out on safari with a researcher from the Cheetah Metapopulation Project, part of National Geographic's Big Cats Initiative. Spend the evenings relaxing at your scenic safari lodges, taking in the spectacular African sunset from the deck.
Day 1: Johannesburg
Day 2: Johannesburg/Greater Kruger Area
Day 3: Kruger National Park
Day 4: Greater Kruger Area/Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 5: Karongwe Private Game Reserve
Day 6: Karongwe Private Game Reserve/Johannesburg
Day 7: Johannesburg
- Guest house (2 nts), comfortable safari camp (2 nts), comfortable tent or chalets (2 nts).
6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 6 dinners
Note: Allow USD95-125 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned touring vehicle, open safari vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides/rangers.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Carnivore Conservation Experience, Karongwe Private Game Reserve
- Your Foodie Moment: Traditional South Africa Braai (Barbecue), Johannesburg
- Arrival transfer
- Panorama Route scenic drive
- Kruger National Park and private nature reserve wildlife safari drives in open vehicles
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Kruger National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Kruger National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Kruger National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Kruger National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.