- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Istanbul Sultanahmet, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Hagia Sofia and Basilica Underground Cistern
- Gallipoli ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair Memorials and trenches
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Pamukkale Thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
From Ottoman Istanbul, the battlefields of Gallipoli, Roman ruins, the Aegean Coast and the stunning mineral pools of Pamukkale, to the Pyramids, the Valley of the Kings and Nile Cruising in Egypt. Take in the best of Egypt and Turkey in 16 days.
Day: 1 Istanbul
Day: 2 Istanbul
Day: 3 Canakkale
Day: 4 Troy and Coastal Kusadasi
Day: 5 Legendary Ephesus
Day: 6 Pamukkale
Day: 7 Cairo
Day: 8 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 9 Cairo
Day: 10 Aswan
Day: 11-12 Nile Cruising
Day: 13 Luxor
Day: 14 Luxor
Day: 15 Cairo
Day: 16 Cairo
- 6 nights 4 star hotels in Turkey, 4 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt. 3 nights aboard a five star Nile cruiser
- 2 nights overnight trains from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Turkey - Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure shuttle on day 8 at 11am and 1:30pm to Istanbul Airport
- Cairo - Airport arrival transfer on day 8 and departure transfer on day 16
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing in Turkey - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Ephesus, Pergamum and Pamukkale Hierapolis
- Guided sightseeing in Egypt - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan and Luxor
- Escorted by degree qualified tour guides in Turkey and Egypt
- Economy flight from Denizli (Pamukkale) to Istanbul
- International flights and visa
- International flight between Istanbul and Cairo is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes, on day 7 for details
- Tip for Nile Cruise staff. Tip for your tour guides in Turkey and Egypt - we recommend you allow USD$5 - 7 per day, per traveller for your guides. For your driver in Turkey we recommend USD$2 per traveller per day. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$160-180pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Turkey & Tutankhamun with Cruise - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Turkey & Tutankhamun with Cruise - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Turkey & Tutankhamun with Cruise - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.