- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 14+ years old
- age_requirement 14+ years old
This multi-activity tour is an exciting adventure to the ‘Abode of the Gods’, the land of the most venerated river in the world, the mystic Ganges River, and of the Gharwal Himalayas, offering spectacular panoramic views of some of the world’s highest snow-capped peaks. What better way to holistically enrich body and soul than to combine your journey with a jungle safari, trekking, camping, mountain biking, rafting, kayaking, bungy jumping and interacting with local hill folk, practicing yoga, meditation and Ayurveda in a land that is truly inspirational.
Day 1: Arrival Haridwar
Day 2: Haridwar Game Drive And Nomadic Tribals
Day 3: Haridwar – Rishikesh – Shivpuri (34 Kms )
Day 4: Shivpuri – Vyasghat (36kms – 1 Hr)
Day 5: Vyasghat - Deoriya Tal (168 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Deoriya Tal – Chopta
Day 7: Chopta - Tungnath -chandrashila - Chopta
Day 8: Chopta - Vyas Ghat (170 Kms – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Vyasghat - River Rafting Bhagirathi - Vyasghat (35kms – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 10: Vyasghat- Kaudiyala - Shivpuri
Day 11: Shivpuri
Day 12: Depart Shivpuri
- 11 night's accommodation including hotel and fully catered trek with 2 men alpine trek tents, toilet tent, porters, kitchen tent and dining equipment & utensils, kitchen staff, Etc.
- Separate support vehicle to carry tent equipment and kitchen staff, Rafting equipment and raft boat, and for transferring bikes.
- Breakfast 11; lunch 11; dinner 11
- Refreshments and snacks with water while on the road and nutritious snacks during the trek
- Private transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and experienced trek guide during the hiking
- Professional and experienced cycling guide during the cycling
- Professional and experienced rafting guide during the rafting
- Yoga teacher for Yoga sessions
- Entrance fees to all sites written in the program
- Bicycles and helmets
- Kayaking equipment
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Tourist taxes and port fees
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses and personal gear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any kind of personal, medical and evacuation insurance.
- If there is any change in the itinerary due to landslides, weather conditions, local strikes or any other unforeseen circumstances, additional expenses incurred will be in addition to the cost of the tour
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable Tips and gratuities. Domestic air or train fare for Delhi-Haridwar / Dehradun-Delhi or any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mystic Himalayan & Ganges River Purequest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Mystic Himalayan & Ganges River Purequest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mystic Himalayan & Ganges River Purequest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.