- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 6-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32963
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
- Udaipur: Visit the stunning City Palace, explore the old town and enjoy a cruise on Lake Pichola with a stop at the ‘floating palace’ of Jag Mandir
The Golden Triangle is a classic introduction to India. If you have never been to the subcontinent before, this nine day tour is the perfect introduction. The three Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra - speak history like no other book can. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving a sense of nostalgia and a sense of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city where Rajputana architecture shines with its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces-turned-hotels beautifully laid out. While Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. Once the main tour is complete, enjoy an extension to the city of lakes, Udaipur, in Rajasthan. This beautiful city is well worth the visit as you explore the city’s unique treasures, architecture and picturesque lake.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (235km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra (250km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra – Delhi (200km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Delhi – Udaipur (1.5 Hrs Flight)
Day 8: Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 9: Departure Udaipur
- Budget Hotel Category = Hotel Paragon Suites or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Ikhaya Greater Kailash or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = WelcomHotel Dwarka or similar 5*
- Budget Hotel Category = Park Ocean or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Golden Tulip Essential or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Clarks Amer or similar 5*
- Budget Hotel Category = Crystal Inn or similar 3*
- Standard Hotel Category = Hotel Taj Resorts or similar 4*
- Superior Hotel Category = Clarks Shiraz or similar 5*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Ikhaya Greater Kailash or similar 4*
- Budget, Standard & Superior Hotel Category = Hotel Regenta Central or similar 4*
- 8 nights' accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation for the entire trip
- Inbound Airport transfers from Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Outbound Airport transfers to Udaipur Airport
- Operated with English-speaking accompanied guide
- All tours as indicated: sightseeing tour of Delhi, sightseeing tour of Jaipur, sightseeing tour of Agra, Common boat ride on shared basis at Lake Pichola (subject to operation)
- *Entrance fees in sightseeing tours are not included. Optional entrance fee supplement includes entrance to: Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun Tomb, Jaipur Amber Fort, City Palace & Museum and Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and in Agra Taj Mahal (including main mausoleum) and Agra Fort
- Meet and greet on day 1 at Indira Gandhi International Airport and on day 7 at Udaipur airport
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Meet and greet on day 7 at Udaipur airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Entrance fee to the places of interest/monuments
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately (if applicable)
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Udaipur City Of Lakes, Supersaver tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 January 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 January 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Udaipur City Of Lakes, Supersaver tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Udaipur City Of Lakes, Supersaver tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.