- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi
First, you will begin biking to Hoan Kiem Lake, which occupies a strategic location in the center of the capital. Beautiful and quiet, the lake is where the locals go to get away from the noise of the city. Around the lake, you can observe local residents doing their early morning routine such as walking, jogging or having breakfast in nearby cafes.
Next, you will proceed to the West Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Hanoi. Along the way, you can make stops at the Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, where you can take many beautiful photos.
You will have around 1.5 hours to bike around the West Lake, which is a popular area for the locals to do their early morning yoga, Tai Chi, or jogging. After circling the lake (with a circumference of 17 km), you will have a short visit to Tran Quoc Pagoda, built in 16th century and is the oldest temple in Vietnam. The pagoda, which resides on a small island, was built during the time of King Ly Nam De as a cultural symbol of Vietnamese Buddhism.
You can also make a stop at a lakeside café, where you can take in the scenery while enjoying a hot bowl of Pho (traditional Vietnamese noodle soup).
Finally, you will ride back to your hotel where the tour ends at 9 am.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bicycle with helmet
- Sightseeing fees
- Breakfast with coffee/tea
- Mineral water
- Transportation by car if any
- Food & drinks other than indicated
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.