Highlights19% off Today
- If you love the feel of a bike between your legs, the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you.
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond.
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food.
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi
- Remote Vietnam at its best .
- Enjoy the best of Vietnam on two wheels
- Pay a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dong Ho folk painting
- Take many beautiful photos
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals
- Cycling, trekking through rice paddy fields
- Join a Thai hill-tribe family for dinner and immerse yourself in their age-old culture
- Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley
- Discover hidden places of Hanoi
- Visit the French Quarter, Dong Xuan market and the Great Church
- Enjoy Vietnamese food
- Enjoy the fascinating natural beauty and rich history of Vietnam
- Gawk at stunning limestone karsts in karst country
- Visit the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam
- Cross a 100-year-old bridge for breathtaking sights
- Explore banana, corn and bean farms
- Learn how ceramics are made in a pottery making village
- Explore South East Asia over 27 days on this speedy but comprehensive adventure
- See the region as you’ve never seen it before - from the seat of a bicycle. Cycling is the ultimate way get off the beaten track
- Work up an appetite for Southeast Asia's famously delicious local and regional food
- Cycle the bustling streets of Hanoi
- Follow the path of the famous Reunification Express by bike
- Take on the challenge of the Hai Van Pass
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results