Looking for available travel experts
- Explore the quiet tourist paradise of the Lan Ha Bay.
- Spend 2 nights in La Pinta cruise, stay in one of its 16 stylish cabins.
- Enjoy swimming or kayaking in the Tra Bau area, explore Viet Hai Village on bicycle.
- Take a cycling holiday through Vietnam’s most scenic landscapes.
- Savour mouth-watering cuisine.
- Crawl through the Cu Chi war tunnels.
- Cross a 100-year-old bridge for breathtaking sights.
- Explore banana, corn and bean farms.
- Learn how ceramics are made in a pottery making village.
- Enjoy the fascinating natural beauty and rich history of Vietnam.
- Gawk at stunning limestone karsts in karst country.
- Visit the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu, the first capital of Vietnam.
- Cruise and kayak along the emerald waters and limestone peaks of Halong Bay.
- Dip into traditional Vietnamese culture by trekking through lush hill tribe villages.
- Walk and cycle on a tour through historic towns of Hue, Hoi An and Hanoi.
- Dine on street food whilst watching the setting sun.
- Meander your way through local life.
- Cycle past historic monuments and points of interest.
SavingUS$ 155From US$ 2,945 13 days View Tour
|Dec 9||Only 9 seats left|
|Jan 13||Only 4 seats left|
- If you love to cycle, to feel the wind in your (helmet-covered) hair and a tropical breeze on your face then this speedy but comprehensive 15 day adventure is for you.
- A bike lets you see Vietnam like never before – you’ll go from road to beaten track to something way beyond.
- Think of the calories you’ll burn and the appetite you’ll work up cycling around Vietnam’s incredible landscape – all the more reason to indulge in the wealth of delicious local and regional food.
SavingUS$ 448From US$ 2,325 US$ 1,877 15 days View Tour
|Nov 24||Only 4 seats left|
|Dec 8||Only 3 seats left|
- Explore South East Asia over 27 days on this speedy but comprehensive adventure.
- See the region as you’ve never seen it before - from the seat of a bicycle.
- Work up an appetite for Southeast Asia's famously delicious local and regional food.
SavingUS$ 666From US$ 4,595 US$ 3,929 27 days View Tour
|Nov 24||Only 4 seats left|
|Jan 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle the bustling streets of Hanoi.
- Follow the path of the famous Reunification Express by bike.
- Take on the challenge of the Hai Van Pass.
- Cycling, trekking through rice paddy fields.
- Join a Thai hill-tribe family for dinner and immerse yourself in their age-old culture.
- Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley.
- Discover hidden places of Hanoi.
- Visit the French Quarter, Dong Xuan market and the Great Church.
- Enjoy Vietnamese food.
- Pay a visit to But Thap Pagoda and Dong Ho folk painting.
- Take many beautiful photos.
- Know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals.
- Visit Mai Chau village.
- Enjoy lunch featuring traditional dishes in a local village.
- Explore the area on a bicycle.
- Ride around Hanoi’s beautiful lakes: HoanKiem and West Lake.
- See the early morning activities of Hanoians: jogging, Tai Chi and yoga.
- Observe local life as you cycle through narrow streets and small alleys of Hanoi.
- Quiet roads with little traffic in remote North-east Vietnam.
- Cycle through the UNESCO site of Ha Giang .
- See and learn about many traditional hilltribes.
|Mar 17||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 4 seats left|
SavingUS$ 26From US$ 494 3 days View Tour
|Nov 19||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 26||Only 10 seats left|
SavingUS$ 104From US$ 1,986 10 days View Tour
|Apr 13||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 49From US$ 931 5 days View Tour
|Nov 19||Only 7 seats left|
|Nov 26||Only 4 seats left|
SavingUS$ 125From US$ 2,370 11 days View Tour
|Dec 23||Only 5 seats left|
|Jan 6||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 26From US$ 504 3 days View Tour
|Nov 22||Only 10 seats left|
|Nov 29||Only 5 seats left|
SavingUS$ 167From US$ 3,168 14 days View Tour
|Dec 16||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 30||Only 9 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results