- Learn how ancient Greeks used the stars for mythology and to predict upcoming seasons.
- Explore the night sky with telescopes while our resident astronomer points out different constellations and planets.
- Indulge in mouthwatering ancient recipes slow cooked in traditional Minoan ceramic pots.
- Dive into the flavors of Athens
- Visit the Central Market
- Enjoy the city's rich culinary traditions
- Experience Athens like a local as you visit alternative neighbourhoods where tourists rarely go.
- Learn all about Athens' culinary culture and chat with local shop owners about their specialities and products.
- Discover the city's bohemian side, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Explore the beautiful streets like a local
- Meet and interact with local craftsmen
- Enjoy a fascinating wine tasting event
- Dive into Heraklion’s history with stories of its turbulent past and visits to its legendary churches, fountains, and monuments.
- Learn the secrets of the Cretan diet by sampling its best products at a local market.
- Discover the local side of Heraklion through its lesser-known streets, forgotten laneways, and old city walls.
- Bike through a pistachio farm on the island of Aegina
- Cook up a storm with a local cook in their Poros home
- Sip ouzo at a distillery that has produced this iconic Greek aperitif for more than a hundred years
- Enjoy this “off the beaten track” tour where you get to discover the hidden side of Athens.
- Sample and taste traditional Greek food like loukoumades, bougatsa & spanakopita.
- Explore Greek food markets with their bustling energy and loud bargaining.
- Visit a secret spot to watch the sunset — a spot that only locals know about.
- Discover the bohemian side of Crete, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Venture into the city’s alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces.
- Head to the western region of Sfakia, home to the stunning White Mountains, spectacular gorges, and panoramic views.
- Visit a family-owned cheese and yoghurt factory for a local breakfast.
- Follow in the steps of ANZAC soldiers and hike through Imbros Gorge.
- Learn about the traditional way of life on Crete.
- Help make wine during harvest season, from picking the grapes to stomping them!.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with local recipes based on wine.
Love wine? Want to be a farmer for a day and get hands-on experience ... Read More
- Starts Crete
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 121 8 hours View Tour
- Experience real Cretan food, from classic kalitsounia to freshly baked baklava.
- Learn how Crete’s culinary traditions have led to one of the healthiest diets in the world.
- Participate in a wine tasting workshop and food pairing in one of the oldest Venetian cellars in town.
- Travel through time and discover what rural life was like on Crete back in the late 19th century.
- Take a jab at making your own bread in a wood-fire oven, then enjoy a home cooked meal made with organic products.
- Learn all about Cretan herbs and flora while walking through a remote village that doesn’t host too many tourists.
- Discover how a local group is working to make businesses on Crete more sustainable.
- Experience Cretan culture through its unique flavours and local treasures.
- Learn about Greece’s “liquid gold” (olive oil) while tasting different samples.
- Join us for the ultimate adventure on the south coast of Crete, where you’ll explore an off-the-beaten-path coastal village.
- Set out on a 90-minute hike through a gorge that offers surreal views, some peace and serenity, and the opportunity to learn about local flora.
- Discover the mystic wonders of an unknown ancient city with “healing” waters.
- Enjoy a unique after-dark walking tour
- Unearth urban myths and historic legends
- Sample Greek spirits and wine at 3 bars
- Experience real Cretan food at 8 authentic stops away from the tourist crowds.
- Become a cheese–tasting expert by learning how to spot the best local cheeses.
- Savour Heraklion’s bougatsa, a 'must-taste' for any visitor to the city, and find out why organic Cretan olive oil is one of the best oils in the world.
- Enjoy the best of Greek food at venues you might not have found on your own
- Much more than mouthfuls; Enjoy more than 15 different Greek foods
- Chow down on the best of Greek cuisine with visits to authentic eateries
- Linger over a very special Cretan lunch, cooked on an open fire amid the unspoiled nature of the Greek countryside.
- Discover the peaceful life of a traditional Cretan shepherd and explore his oh-so-comfortable metoxi (shepherd’s hut).
- Revel in some of the most stunning scenery on the island, including a special spot that has the best views across the beautiful Bay of Mirabello.
- Visit a family-owned winery established in 1919.
- Taste 5 of the finest and selected wines of the estate.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results