- Bike through a pistachio farm on the island of Aegina
- Cook up a storm with a local cook in their Poros home
- Sip ouzo at a distillery that has produced this iconic Greek aperitif for more than a hundred years
- Dive into Heraklion’s history with stories of its turbulent past and visits to its legendary churches, fountains, and monuments.
- Learn the secrets of the Cretan diet by sampling its best products at a local market.
- Discover the local side of Heraklion through its lesser-known streets, forgotten laneways, and old city walls.
- Join us for the ultimate adventure on the south coast of Crete, where you’ll explore an off-the-beaten-path coastal village.
- Set out on a 90-minute hike through a gorge that offers surreal views, some peace and serenity, and the opportunity to learn about local flora.
- Discover the mystic wonders of an unknown ancient city with “healing” waters.
- Dive into the flavors of Athens
- Visit the Central Market
- Enjoy the city's rich culinary traditions
- Learn how ancient Greeks used the stars for mythology and to predict upcoming seasons.
- Explore the night sky with telescopes while our resident astronomer points out different constellations and planets.
- Indulge in mouthwatering ancient recipes slow cooked in traditional Minoan ceramic pots.
- Experience Athens like a local as you visit alternative neighbourhoods where tourists rarely go.
- Learn all about Athens' culinary culture and chat with local shop owners about their specialities and products.
- Discover the city's bohemian side, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Explore the beautiful streets like a local
- Meet and interact with local craftsmen
- Enjoy a fascinating wine tasting event
- Visit a secret spot to watch the sunset — a spot that only locals know about.
- Discover the bohemian side of Crete, from funky workshops to cool cafés.
- Venture into the city’s alleyways and back lanes to discover vibrant cultural spaces.
- Head to the western region of Sfakia, home to the stunning White Mountains, spectacular gorges, and panoramic views.
- Visit a family-owned cheese and yoghurt factory for a local breakfast.
- Follow in the steps of ANZAC soldiers and hike through Imbros Gorge.
- Experience real Cretan food, from classic kalitsounia to freshly baked baklava.
- Learn how Crete’s culinary traditions have led to one of the healthiest diets in the world.
- Participate in a wine tasting workshop and food pairing in one of the oldest Venetian cellars in town.
- Learn about the traditional way of life on Crete.
- Help make wine during harvest season, from picking the grapes to stomping them!.
- Tantalise your tastebuds with local recipes based on wine.
Love wine? Want to be a farmer for a day and get hands-on experience ... Read More
- Starts Crete
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 124 8 hours View Tour
- Enjoy this “off the beaten track” tour where you get to discover the hidden side of Athens.
- Sample and taste traditional Greek food like loukoumades, bougatsa & spanakopita.
- Explore Greek food markets with their bustling energy and loud bargaining.
- Discover how a local group is working to make businesses on Crete more sustainable.
- Experience Cretan culture through its unique flavours and local treasures.
- Learn about Greece’s “liquid gold” (olive oil) while tasting different samples.
- Visit a family-owned winery established in 1919.
- Taste 5 of the finest and selected wines of the estate.
- Linger over a very special Cretan lunch, cooked on an open fire amid the unspoiled nature of the Greek countryside.
- Discover the peaceful life of a traditional Cretan shepherd and explore his oh-so-comfortable metoxi (shepherd’s hut).
- Revel in some of the most stunning scenery on the island, including a special spot that has the best views across the beautiful Bay of Mirabello.
- Experience real Cretan food at 8 authentic stops away from the tourist crowds.
- Become a cheese–tasting expert by learning how to spot the best local cheeses.
- Savour Heraklion’s bougatsa, a 'must-taste' for any visitor to the city, and find out why organic Cretan olive oil is one of the best oils in the world.
- Enjoy a unique after-dark walking tour
- Unearth urban myths and historic legends
- Sample Greek spirits and wine at 3 bars
- Enjoy the best of Greek food at venues you might not have found on your own
- Much more than mouthfuls; Enjoy more than 15 different Greek foods
- Chow down on the best of Greek cuisine with visits to authentic eateries
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results