- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Relax on whitesand beaches and swim in brilliant turquoise water.
- Try your hand at sailing (or just relax on the deck).
- Wander through whitewashed villages.
- Taste traditional Greek food and wine
Our 15m (52 ft) exclusive yacht is the perfect way to see some of the most beautiful islands in the world. This eight-day adventure takes you from the Greek capital, Athens to the famous island of Mykonos. Relax in the sun or try your hand at sailing as your experienced skipper guides you through deserted bays and famous archaeological sites. You will have plenty of time for hiking, snorkelling, exploring and relaxing before digging into some local seafood.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Athens/Northern Cyclades
Day 3: Northern Cyclades
Day 4: Northern Cyclades
Day 5: Northern Cyclades
Day 6: Northern Cyclades
Day 7: Northern Cyclades/Mykonos
Day 8: Mykonos
- 4 twin/double occupancy cabins, 3 shared bathrooms, 3 showers.
No meals included
Note: Allow USD240-315 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD60 per person.
- 15m (52 ft.) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- 7 nts aboard a 15m (52 ft) sailing yacht
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Athens and from Mykonos are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 61 today.
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Greece - Athens to Mykonos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.