- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Let the rest of the world melt away as you swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea
- Wander through the charming villages of Syros. When night falls, indulge in delicious seafood dinners in traditional tavernas as Rembetika music floats around you
- With its boutique culture, gorgeous beaches and thumping nightlife, the chic isle of Mykonos invites you to embrace your hedonistic side
- The sight of a Santorini sunset can turn even the most hardened of souls into a romantic. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island from Thira to Oia, passing through white villages that cling to plunging cliffs
Embark on a tour through the Aegean Sea, taking local ferries around the Cyclades Islands. Indulge in a little island hopping and take the time to uncover remote ruins, gorgeous beaches and outstanding scenery. Travel from the ancient capital of Athens all the way to the spectacular natural wonders on the island of Santorini on this wonderful Greek adventure.
Delos / Mykonos
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Ferry , Public bus , Taxi , Metro
- Syros - Loukoumia Workshop Visit
- Syros - Ano Syros Walk
- Syros - Sunset Dinner
- Mykonos - Wine & Finger Food
- Delos - Day Trip to the Island of Delos
- Delos - Archaeological Site
- Santorini - Caldera Rim Hike to Oia
- Any international flights to Athens and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Athens to Santorini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens to Santorini tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 11 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Athens to Santorini tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Athens to Santorini tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- We have had reports of travellers being pickpocketed on public transport in Athens. Please be careful with your valuables while travelling on the metro or the bus.
- The main means of transportation on this trip is by public ferry. These ferries are large car ferries that transport hundreds of people, along with cars and trucks. There are no reserved seats and passengers are free to walk around the ferry freely. Luggage is stored in a designated area on the car deck and is not accessible while the ferry is moving.
- As this trip spends little time in Athens you may want to consider arriving a day or two early. Likewise, Santorini has much to offer, so an extension of your stay is highly recommended.
- Summer temperatures in Greece can reach up to 40°C, which can be uncomfortable for those not used to the heat. On the other hand, early in the season (April) many businesses may still be closed and the weather is unpredictable, however you may have some of the major sights of the Greek islands almost to yourself. Please consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- Please be aware that some of the Greek Islands are very hilly and mountainous, which means lots & lots of steps are an inherent feature of the landscape. You will have to be able to easily lift your luggage and carry it up and down stairs and inclines. Also, stone streets become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Greece's topography very demanding.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, single travellers will share a room with another traveller of the same sex. If you’d prefer not to share, a single room supplement is available at an additional charge. Please ask your travel consultant for more details. Also, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together.
- You don't have a lot of time in Athens and Santorini at the start and end of the trip respectively. If you're keen to explore exciting and fast-paced Athens in depth, we recommend you arrive a day or two before the start of the trip. And as Santorini is a beautiful island which warrants some extra time an extension of your stay is highly recommended. Ask your travel agent or Intrepid representative for help booking additional accommodation (subject to availability).
- If you have more time to explore the region you may want to check out our trip ‘Best of Greece’ (trip code ZMSAC). This trip explores the mainland of Greece in addition to the Cycladic Islands. Most departure dates are designed to create this perfect combination trip.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions