- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3769
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Let the rest of the world melt away as you swim and snorkel in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Wander through the charming villages of Syros. When night falls, indulge in delicious seafood dinners in traditional tavernas as Rembetika music floats around you.
- With its boutique culture, gorgeous beaches and thumping nightlife, the chic isle of Mykonos invites you to embrace your hedonistic side.
- The sight of a Santorini sunset can turn even the most hardened of souls into a romantic. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island from Thira to Oia, passing through white villages that cling to plunging cliffs.
Embark on a tour through the Aegean Sea, taking local ferries around the Cyclades Islands. Indulge in a little island hopping and take the time to uncover remote ruins, gorgeous beaches and outstanding scenery. Travel from the ancient capital of Athens all the way to the spectacular natural wonders on the island of Santorini on this wonderful Greek adventure.
Day 1: Athens
Day 2: Syros
Day 3: Syros
Day 4: Mykonos
Day 5: Delos / Mykonos
Day 6: Santorini
Day 7: Santorini
Day 8: Santorini
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Ferry , Public bus , Taxi , Metro
- An expert tour leader
- Syros - Loukoumia Workshop Visit
- Syros - Ano Syros Walk
- Syros - Sunset Dinner
- Delos - Day Trip to the Island of Delos
- Delos - Archaeological Site
- Santorini - Caldera Rim Hike to Oia
- Any international flights to Athens and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Athens to Santorini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Athens to Santorini tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 April 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Athens to Santorini tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Athens to Santorini tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- The main means of transportation on this trip is by public ferry. These ferries are large car ferries that transport hundreds of people, along with cars and trucks. In most cases there are no reserved seats and passengers are free to walk around the ferry. Luggage is stored in a designated area on the car deck and is not accessible while the ferry is moving.
- We recommend packing light and smart for this trip as you'll be required to carry your own luggage between ports and hotels, which can include going up and down multiple flights of stairs, up and down steep inclines and across cobblestones.
- The Greek Islands are very hilly and mountainous, which means lots and lots of steps. The cobblestone streets also become very slippery when wet. Some people may find Greece's topography very demanding.
- Summer temperatures can be extreme in this region (over 40C/104F). It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat, and drink plenty of water. Many hotels in Europe have fans, not air conditioning. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- If you have more time to explore Greece you may want to check out our trip ‘Best of Greece’ (trip code ZMSAC). This trip explores the mainland of Greece in addition to the Cycladic Islands.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
A couple of rules
Alternate Finish point instructions