- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy once in a lifetime opportunity to see gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Track chimpanzees in Kalinzu Forest Reserve
- Travel to the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park
We will pick you up from Entebbe International Airport and drive you to Kampala on the first day of the tour. Head for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, known for its gorilla population, on the second day of the tour. The trekking in the national park starts early in the morning after a short briefing at the park headquarters by the officials of the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
Head into the forests in search of the endangered primates. Upon locating the assigned group, you are allowed to spend about an hour watching them. We will then transfer you to the Ishasha sector of Queen Elizabeth National Park. If you are lucky, you will spot tree-climbing lions in the national park. This is followed by chimpanzee tracking in Kalinzu before we drive you back to the airport in Entebbe for your flight home.
This itinerary has been designed to make sure that you make the most of the wildlife-watching opportunity that Uganda provides. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive at Entebbe & transfer to Kampala
Day 2: Kampala – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 3: Gorilla trekking in Bwindi & transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 4: Chimp tracking in Kalinzu Forest Reserve & departure
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off transfer. All transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- An English-speaking, local driver/guide
- Entrance fees to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park & Kalinzu Forest Reserve
- All activities as per the itinerary
- 1 gorilla permit per person
- 1 chimp permit per person
- International airfare
- Uganda visa fees
- A porter during the gorilla trekking to carry your daypack
- Travel insurance
- Tips for rangers, driver, guide, porter, hotel staff, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- All expenses that are personal in nature, example laundry, phone calls, etc
- Save +US$ 68 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.