Looking for available travel experts
Uganda Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking Tours 2019/2020
6 Gorilla and chimpanzee tracking Tours with 13 Reviews
- Track chimpanzees and other primates in Kibale Forest.
- Search for the elusive tree climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth N.P..
- Spend a magical hour with Mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
SaveUS$ 271From US$ 5,425 10 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Travel to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Enjoy gorilla trekking in a dense forest.
- See how gorillas behave in their natural habitat.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Visit Uganda's best birdwatching destinations with expert local guides.
- Track gorillas in Bwindi National Park.
- Enjoy a safari and birdwatching excursion in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results