- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- See the Murchison Falls up close during a boat trip
- Track chimpanzees in the heart of Kibale
- Enjoy game drive & boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Trek through the woods of Bwindi and get the chance to see gorillas
Travel through the town of Fort Portal and the Crater Lakes region on your way to Kibale Forest National Park, where you will get the chance to track a number of primates, including chimpanzees. Enjoy spectacular views of the Rwenzori Mountains on the way to Queen Elizabeth National Park, home to tree-climbing lions.
Continue your journey to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, known all over the world for its population of mountain gorillas. Go out on a gorilla trekking in Bwindi before it is time to head home.
Day 1: Uganda arrival & transfer to the hotel
Day 2: Entebbe – Murchison Falls National Park
Day 3: Game drive and Murchison Falls boat trip
Day 4: Murchison Falls – Kibale Forest
Day 5: Chimpanzee tracking & Bigodi Swamp
Day 6: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park & evening game drive
Day 7: Queen Elizabeth National Park: Game drive & boat cruise
Day 8: Game drive & transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 9: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park: Gorilla trekking experience
Day 10: Drive back to Entebbe & departure
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches & 9 Dinners
- Transport provided by a 4x4 air-conditioned safari vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Services of an experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Gorilla trekking permits
- All park entry fees
- Activities as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- Visa charges
- International/domestic airfare
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Both alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Earn US$ 116+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationMake sure to wear comfortable hiking shoes or boots during gorilla and chimp tracking. Its advisable to wear a long sleeve shirt/blouse and lightweight, long trousers to protect your self from the undergrowth as well as stinging nettles and biting ants. We also suggest that you carry a waterproof jacket, sunscreen, mosquito repellents, etc. Please note that the age limit for gorilla trekking and chimpanzee tracking is 15. Authorities are strict on this.