- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the spectacular Eilean Donan castle
Not afraid of frocking up in a kilt and jumping on the bagpipes? Perhaps you've got some Scottish blood! And lucky you if you do. Home to mystical castles, glorious highlands and enough whisky to booze the Loch Ness Monster, you'll be head over heels with all things Scottish by the time your week of adventure here is up.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
Day 2: Edinburgh
Day 3: Edinburgh to Scottish Highlands via St Andrews
Day 4: Scottish Highlands to West Highlands via Isle of Skye
Day 5: West Highlands to Glasgow via Stirling
Day 6: Depart Glasgow
- For 5 bonny nights, you'll sleep tucked up in twin-share rooms in quaint hotels just bursting with Scottish charm.
- As well as breakfast each day, you'll also be treated to 2 dinners. From haggis to shortbread to thick meaty stews, Scottish food may be simple, but it's always hearty.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Edinburgh and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Scotland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 38+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Scotland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 24 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Scotland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Scotland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.