- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Belleek Pottery Visit the famous pottery factory
- Blarney Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the 'gift of the gab'
- Boyle View the Cistercian Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher View the stunning seascape from the cliffs and visit the Atlantic Edge exhibition in the ecofriendly Visitor Centre
Centuries of Irish culture and heritage are revealed on this adventure across the windswept valleys of Ireland, from Dublin to the breathtaking coastal landscapes of Connemara. Kiss the Blarney Stone, witness Mother Nature's magic touch at the Cliffs of Moher and circle the Ring of Kerry. There's much to celebrate on this 'grand' 8-day journey across the 'Emerald Isle'.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin sightseeing (1 Night)
Day 2: Dublin Boyle Knock Ballina (2 Nights)
Day 3: Belleek (Northern Ireland) County Donegal excursion
Day 4: Ballina Westport Galway County Limerick (2 Nights)
Day 5: Cliffs of Moher excursion
Day 6: County Limerick Ring of Kerry Tralee (1 Night)
Day 7: Tralee Blarney Dublin (1 Night)
Day 8: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Wonder tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Irish Wonder tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Wonder tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.