- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Belleek Pottery Visit the famous pottery factory
- Blarney Kiss the Blarney Stone during your visit of Blarney Castle and acquire the gift of the gab
- Boyle View the Cistercian Abbey
- Cliffs of Moher View the stunning seascape from the cliffs and visit the Atlantic Edge exhibition in the ecofriendly Visitor Centre
Centuries of Irish culture and heritage are revealed on this adventure across the windswept valleys of Ireland, from Dublin to the breathtaking coastal landscapes of Connemara. Kiss the Blarney Stone, witness Mother Nature's magic touch at the Cliffs of Moher and circle the Ring of Kerry. There's much to celebrate on this 'grand' 8-day journey across the Emerald Isle.
Day 1: Arrive Dublin – Sightseeing (1 Night)
Day 2: Dublin – Boyle – Knock – Ballina (2 Nights)
Day 3: Belleek (Northern Ireland) – County Donegal Excursion
Day 4: Ballina – Westport – Galway – Co. Limerick (2 Nights)
Day 5: Cliffs of Moher Excursion
Day 6: Co. Limerick – Ring of Kerry – Tralee (1 Night)
Day 7: Tralee – Blarney – Dublin (1 Night)
Day 8: Depart Dublin
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Three-course dinners
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Any international flights to/from Dublin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Irish Wonder tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Irish Wonder tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 26 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Irish Wonder tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Irish Wonder tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.