Czech Republic Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2017/2018
4 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 136 Reviews
- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks
- Visit Prague’s main market as well as two different Christmas markets outside the city centre.
- Sip on mulled wine and hot mead while snacking on cheese from a grill, roasted nuts, and other delicious Christmas treats.
- Discover what a hedgehog (yes, a hedgehog!) has to do with Christmas in Czech, and why Santa doesn’t come here (also, why are girls throwing shoes?).
- Savour exceptional food and drink from local cafés, pubs, and restaurants.
- Ride public transit and experience three distinct districts of Prague.
- Learn about the food you’re eating, the drink in your hand, and the city around you.
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St.
- Choose between six different options for a delicious local lunch.
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles from a boat on the Vltava.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results