Czech Republic Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours 2018/2019
4 Food, Wine and Nightlife Tours with 163 Reviews
- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks
- Visit Prague’s main market as well as two different Christmas markets outside the city centre.
- Sip on mulled wine and hot mead while snacking on cheese from a grill, roasted nuts, and other delicious Christmas treats.
- Discover what a hedgehog (yes, a hedgehog!) has to do with Christmas in Czech, and why Santa doesn’t come here (also, why are girls throwing shoes?).
- Visit Prague icons such as Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, and St.
- Choose between six different options for a delicious local lunch.
- Admire Prague’s many architectural gems from various eras and styles from a boat on the Vltava.
- Savour exceptional food and drink from local cafés, pubs, and restaurants.
- Ride public transit and experience three distinct districts of Prague.
- Learn about the food you’re eating, the drink in your hand, and the city around you.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results