- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks
- Visit Prague’s main market as well as two different Christmas markets outside the city centre.
- Sip on mulled wine and hot mead while snacking on cheese from a grill, roasted nuts, and other delicious Christmas treats.
- Discover what a hedgehog (yes, a hedgehog!) has to do with Christmas in Czech, and why Santa doesn’t come here (also, why are girls throwing shoes?).
- Savour exceptional food and drink from local cafés, pubs, and restaurants.
- Ride public transit and experience three distinct districts of Prague.
- Learn about the food you’re eating, the drink in your hand, and the city around you.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results