- Walking tour
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Krakow Explore the medieval city's maze of streets and sample the coffee culture
- Dunajec Gorge Marvel at the impressive gorge while rafting along the Dunajec River
- High Tatra Enjoy walks in the surrounding mountains
- Budapest Learn about this fascinating city on a walking tour with a local guide. Discover Castle Hill, Old Town, Fisherman's Bastion and the Royal Palace
This trip is perfect for first time travellers to Eastern Europe as it visits the best known cities as well as exploring the dramatic mountain scenery. Travel by a mix of rail and road to discover Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Prague. Dunajec Gorge - Marvel at this impressive gorge while rafting along the gently meandering river past the towering limestone cliffs High Tatra - Walk amid the spectacular mountain scenery with its tree covered slopes and jagged rocky peaks Banska Stiavnica - Explore this UNESCO-Listed medieval town and go underground to learn about its fascinating mining history
1.Cycling down from mount Nebo
2.Cycling the kings highway
3.The off road cycling in the desert
4.The coffee demonstration in the camp
5. The church in Madaba
While some of this was due to weather and so out of your control it wasnt clear what we got instead to replace these missed experiences.
Day 1 : Join the trip in Krakow, Poland
Day 2 : Walk in the Old Quarter; option to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine
Day 3 : Rafting in Dunajec Gorge; arrive in the Tatra Mountains, Slovakia
Day 4 : Hiking in the Tatra Mountains
Day 5 : Train to Banska Bystrica with an orientation walk on arrival
Day 6 : Visit charming Banska Stiavnica and the wine region of Sebechleby. Drive to Budapest.
Day 7 : Guided walking tour of Budapest
Day 8 : Free day in Budapest
Day 9 : Drive to Bratislava, Slovakia with a walking tour on arrival
Day 10 : Train to Vienna, Austria; chance to travel back by boat
Day 11 : Visit to Lednice-Valtice and wine tasting in Mikulov, Czech Republic
Day 12 : Train to Prague and explore on foot
Day 13 : Free day in Prague with the option to visit Konopiste Castle
Day 14 : Trip ends in Prague
- Hotel Wyspianski (2 nights)
- Villa Siesta (2 nights)
- Pension Kuria (1 night)
- Hotel Jagello (3 nights)
- Hotel Matysak (2 nights)
- Hotel Reva (1 night)
- Hotel Lunik (2 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Krakow and from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Eastern Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Eastern Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Eastern Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Eastern Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.