Czech Republic Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2018/2019
4 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 163 Reviews
- Visit four of Prague’s best loved beer halls and a microbrewery
- Discover the fascinating history of Czech Communism
- Get a real flavour for Prague with some favourite beer snacks
- Discover modern Bohemia through districts like Vinohrady and Vršovice
- Visit a local bakery to enjoy Czech sweets and pastries
- Head over to a microbrewery in the Źiźkov district for beer
- Enjoy the cultures and landscapes of the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia
- Visit Prague’s main market as well as two different Christmas markets outside the city centre.
- Sip on mulled wine and hot mead while snacking on cheese from a grill, roasted nuts, and other delicious Christmas treats.
- Discover what a hedgehog (yes, a hedgehog!) has to do with Christmas in Czech, and why Santa doesn’t come here (also, why are girls throwing shoes?).
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results