Premium Morocco in Depth
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15-99 yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-35855
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- In a remote oasis among the dunes of the Sahara Desert, embrace an escape from the modern world at your Feature Stay camp. Enjoy comfortable beds, en suite bathrooms and authentic décor, plus a traditional feast and live music under a sky full of stars.
- Food lovers will rejoice at these Exclusive Experiences, including a picnic at the ruins of Volubilis, hands on cooking class in Tahanaout, medfouna demonstration in Khemliya and a homecooked pastilla dinner in Fes.
- Get to know the Moroccan way of life as you travel with a local leader and expert guides, enjoy tea with an Amazigh (Berber) family in the Dades Valley and meet the women of the Tawesna social enterprise in Ait Benhaddou.
- See behind the scenes of Moroccan cuisine during a handson cooking class with a celebrated chef – a Premium Exclusive Experience. Harvest fresh ingredients from the onsite organic garden, learn how to transform them into classic aromatic dishes then tuck into your creations.
- Discover Morocco’s iconic sights during visits to the ruins of Volubilis, the blue city of Chefchaouen, the remarkable Sahara Desert, the timeless Ait Benhaddou and the bustling cities of Fes and Marrakech.
Energetic cities give way to wild deserts and soaring peaks on this 15-day Premium adventure through Morocco. Explore the blue washed streets of Chefchaouen, Meknes’s animated medina, the historical Old Town of Fes and the lively Djemaa el-Fna square in Marrakech. Sip tea with an Amazigh family in the Dades Valley, eat pastilla in the home of a Fes local and spend an unforgettable evening beneath the stars in the Sahara. From varied culture to boundless hospitality, discover a country that defies expectations.
Day 1: Casablanca
Day 2: Meknes
Day 3: Chefchaouen
Day 4: Chefchaouen
Day 5: Fes
Day 6: Fes
Day 7: Erfoud
Day 8: Merzouga
Day 9: Dades
Day 10: Dades
Day 11: Ait Benhaddou
Day 12: Ouirgane
Day 13: Marrakech
Day 14: Marrakech
Day 15: Marrakech
- Comfortable hotel (13 nights), Feature Stay (1 night)
- 14 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 8 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca - Welcome Dinner
- Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat - Kasbah des Oudaias
- Rabat - Hassan Tower
- Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Meknes - Mausoleum of Moulay Ismail
- Volubilis - Picnic Lunch
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Chefchaouen - Goat Cheese Tasting
- Chefchaouen - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Home-cooked Pastilla Dinner
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes - Medersa El Attarine
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- Khemliya - Village walking tour
- Khemliya - Medfouna cooking demonstration
- Sahara Desert - Amazigh dinner with Gnaoua music
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- Todra Gorge - Hike
- Dades - Tea-making demonstration
- Dades - Hike
- Skoura - Kasbah and Oasis visit
- Ait Benhaddou - Leader-led ksar walk
- Ait Benhaddou - Lunch at Tawesna
- Tahnaout - Cooking class
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Marrakech - Fresh orange juice tasting
- Any international flights to Casablanca and from Marrakech are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium Morocco in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 123+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium Morocco in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium Morocco in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium Morocco in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This trip includes a hike through the scenic Dades Valley on Day 10. The hike will be tailored to each group, but you will need a moderate level of fitness and appropriate footwear and clothing to enjoy it. Please let your leader know if you would like to opt out of this activity.
- In 2023, Ramadan will take place from 22 March to 21 April. Travelling during this holy month can be a rewarding cultural experience, however some regular services may not be available during the daytime, such as restaurants or coffee bars, and occasionally travel can be disrupted by events. Your leader will adjust the itinerary accordingly, but please consider your travel arrangements carefully before booking travel for this period.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
What do I need to travel to Morocco?
A visa is not required for a stay of up to 90 days. All passengers traveling to Morocco need to complete a health declaration form at least 72 hours before the flight. It is also advisable to check travel advisories or the nearest embassy and consulate regarding visa requirements before you travel.
How expensive is Morocco for travel?
The currency used in Morocco is the Moroccan dirham (MAD), and one MAD equates to USD 0.10, making it a fairly cheap country to travel in. The average hotel price in Morocco for a couple is MAD428 (USD 42), and daily meals average around MAD132 (USD 13). Local transport costs around MAD70 (USD 6.82), so a trip to Morocco for two people for one week would cost an average of MAD6,272 (USD 614)
How many days would I need to travel across Morocco?
Morocco is a country rich in culture and history, and if you want to see and experience everything this amazing country has to offer, you will need at least three weeks. If you have limited time, a week is plenty of time to travel from Casablanca to Marrakesh and take in some of the country's most iconic highlights.
What are some things I need to consider while traveling in Morocco?
Morocco is a highly conservative country, so it is important to dress appropriately. Cover your upper body and knees at all times. It is also important that you cover your head when visiting mosques. If you go shopping in morocco, do not hesitate to haggle. Haggling is an integral part of Moroccan culture and is expected in most places.