- Witness the thundering power of the waters cascading over Victoria Falls with a local guide
- Enjoy spectacular views of the falls and surrounding area from the ‘Knifeedge Bridge’
- Pick and choose from an abundance of activities in the area
Take a short break to the biggest waterfall in the world by height and length; the stunning Victoria Falls (also known as Mosi-Oa-Tunya, or ‘The Smoke that Thunders’). Soak up the spray and check out some of the adventure activities in the local area, including abseiling and zip-lining, walks, canoe trips and rafting. Spend your days here doing as much or as little as you want on this short break adventure trip.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Day 3: Victoria Falls
Day 4: Victoria Falls
- Hotel (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Victoria Falls - Victoria Falls tour Zimbabwe Side
- Complimentary Airport Departure Transfer
- Any international flights to/from Victoria Falls are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vic Falls Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vic Falls Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vic Falls Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vic Falls Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is one of our Short Breaks and is slightly different to our group tours. There is no group leader but rather a local guide with the idea being that you maintain a level of independence during down time. You'll most likely travel on a join-in basis, which means you may or may not be joined by others for activities and transportation, depending on demand.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.