- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kruger and the Drakensberg
- Eswatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho
- Cape Town and the Garden Route
This epic journey explores the different facets of four very diverse countries. In South Africa we go on game drives in the Kruger National Park, walk in the spectacular Drakensberg Mountains, travel along the Garden Route, enjoy wine tasting amid the country’s renowned vineyards and visit exciting Cape Town and journey through the mountain kingdoms of Eswatini (Swaziland) and Lesotho.This three week trip has something for everyone: prolific wildlife, incredible scenery, beautiful beaches, awe-inspiring mountains and, of course, the rich culture which makes these countries what they are today.
Arrive Cape Town
Cape Peninsula visit
Free day in Cape Town.
Stellenbosch and Hermanus
Tsitsikamma National Park
Long drive to Lesotho
Drakensberg ‐ the Amphitheatre
Rourke's Drift and Dundee
To St. Lucia
To Eswatini (Swaziland)
Kruger National Park
Letaba Ranch Reserve
Bourke's Luck potholes, Blyde River Canyon and Graskop
Drive to Johannesburg
- 18 nights log cabins/chalets/hotel, 1 night permanent tented camp , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 16 lunches, 13 dinners
- Travel is by minibus or overland truck
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Mainly good roads with some long drives
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Cape Town and from Johannesburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Johannesburg to Cape Town - Reverse tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 152+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Johannesburg to Cape Town - Reverse tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 435 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 09 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Johannesburg to Cape Town - Reverse tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Johannesburg to Cape Town - Reverse tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.