- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Argentina's four famous destinations
- Witness the incredible Iguazu Falls
- See the colorful landscape of Humahuaca Canyon
From there you will head for the final destination of the trip, the mighty Iguazu Falls, a South American natural landmark that straddles two countries and draws countless visitors from all over the world each year. Spend three nights in Iguazu and enjoy the beauty of the waterfall from both the Argentinian and the Brazilian side before it's time to head home.
Please note that domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Buenos Aires arrival
Day 2: Explore Buenos Aires
Day 3: Free day in Buenos Aires
Day 4: Buenos Aires – Mendoza
Day 5: Explore Mendoza
Day 6: Free day in Mendoza
Day 7: Mendoza – Salta
Day 8: Explore Salta
Day 9: Salta: Train to the Clouds
Day 10: Salta – Iguazu
Day 11: Explore Iguazu Falls: Argentinian side
Day 12: Iguazu Falls from the Brazilian side
- Tours and activities as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop-off services on the first and the last day of the tour
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- 12 night's accommodation
- Domestic and international flight tickets
- Argentina and Brazil visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationOptional tours are not included in the tour price. If you'd like to book your own accommodations, we can make this tour available at a different price.