- Walking tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tour the intriguing city of Buenos Aires
- Dine at a fabulous Tango show in a converted theatre
- See the incredible Iguazu Falls from both sides
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Great trip thanks to our awesome tour guide, Chino! All of the activities were so much fun and chino did an amazing job guiding us along the way. Cant wait to do this again!
Day 1: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 2: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 3: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Day 4: Buenos Aires - Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 5: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 6: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 7: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
Day 8: Puerto Iguazu, Argentina
- 7N in hostels, 3-star or 4-star hotels
- 3N in Buenos Aires
- 1N in Overnight bus from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu
- 3N in Puerto Iguazu
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Airport Transfers and transportation
- All airport transfers
- Overnight bus trip from Buenos Aires to Puerto Iguazu
- City and Nature expeditions
- Buenos Aires City Tour
- Tango Show with dinner
- Explore Puerto Iguazu
- Argentinian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- Brazilian Iguazu Falls Excursion
- English-speaking guide
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal Expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iguazu Experience 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Iguazu Experience 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iguazu Experience 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols