- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This four-day Beirut City break is perfect for travellers looking to explore Lebanon's capital city.
You'll visit some of Lebanon's most popular attractions, such as the Jeita Grotto, Harissa by cable car as well as the city of Byblos.
You'll have time to browse around the city yourself or in your free time, you can choose to try one of two optional activities, which will visit the Barouk Cedar Nature Reserve, Deir El Qamar, the Beiteddine Palace, Baalbek, the Ksara Caves and Anjar.
Day 1 : Arrive in Beirut, transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Beirut, Jeita Grotto, Byblos, Harissa by cable car
Day 3 : Free day. Optional tours available
Day 4 : Free time, transfer to airport
- All Accommodation
- All meals indicated in your itinerary
- Airport transfers at the start and end of your trip
- Private vehicles for all road journeys indicated
- Qualified tour guide to accompany you on all sightseeing
- Site entrance fees for all tours detailed in your itinerary
- Lebanon tourist visa
- Comprehensive pre-departure material
- International flights (can be arranged on request)
- Departure taxes
- Meals, drinks & snacks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any other items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 28 today.
- Save US$ 19+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Beirut Mini Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 05 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Beirut Mini Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Beirut Mini Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.