Taste of Turkey
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- City sightseeing
- War sites
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Young Adults
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-79 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-17960
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Istanbul old and new
- Gallipoli battlefields
- Pamukkale Calcium Traver- tines
- Hieropolis Roman site.
- Show more
A wonderful introduction to Turkey, this 8 day tour takes in many of the ancient sites. From the thriving city of Istanbul with a full day tour included, you will move on to explore the WWi battlefields of Gallipoli and the ancient historical sites of Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus and Pamukkale.
Day 1 : Arrive in Istanbul. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 : Istanbul. Old city tour
Day 3 : Gallipoli battlefields and memorials tour
Day 4 : Tour of Troy and the Acropolis of Pergamum
Day 5 : Kusadasi. Ephesus Roman ruins tour
Day 6 : Drive to Pamukkale and Hieropolis
Day 7 : Fly from Denizli to Istanbul
Day 8 : Istanbul. Free time. Transfer to airport
- All accommodation in 4 and 5 star hotels as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All transport and transfers
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- Denizli to Istanbul Domestic Flight and Transfers
- Services of a local tour leader throughout
- Entrance fees to various sites
- Tipping kitty
- International Flights
- Visa fees
- Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Drinks, snacks, tips and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Tips for guide & driver
- Any other items not mentioned above
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Taste of Turkey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2023, a deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Taste of Turkey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Taste of Turkey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Tours will be reduced to smaller group sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be recommended to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
- How much does a tour to Turkey cost?
What is the best time to visit Turkey?
The peak tourist season is from June to August but the best time to visit Turkey is the shoulder seasons between April and May and September and October. These months have the best weather and fewer crowds.
How many days should I spend on a visit to Turkey?
There is enough to do in Turkey for weeks on end, but a visit between a week and 10-days is the perfect amount of time. For more information, check out our article on how many days to spend in Turkey.
Where should I visit in Turkey as a first time visitor?
There is no shortage of things to see in Turkey, but there are many places to visit in Turkey. Cappadocia and Ephesus are two of the best places to see in Turkey, while Istanbul completes the trifecta of must-visit locations. Add a visit to Pamukkale and the Mediterranean coast into the mix and you have a well-rounded holiday.