- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a guided tour of Bangkok's Royal Palace and feed the fish in the local klongs (canals)
- Longtail boat tour of canals with fish feeding
- Spend half a day with playful rescue elephants at the Sai Yok Elephant Haven in Kanchanaburi
- Enjoy an authentic familystyle dinner at your jungle raft accomodation in Kanchanburi
Sharpen your chopstick skills & clear 16 days of your calendar; this is so much more than a holiday. Included internal flights & a well planned trip will see you chasing waterfalls in Thailand, exploring limestone caves in Laos and see the sun rise over Cambodia's Angkor Wat. No big deal.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai to Pakbeng
Day 8: Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
Day 9: Luang Prabang
Day 10: Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Day 11: Vang Vieng
Day 12: Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Day 13: Vientiane to Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 15: Siem Reap
Day 16: Depart Siem Reap
- Guest houses and 3-star hotels are the name of the game, plus you'll get the chance to shack-up aboard a Chinese-style junk boat and an overnight sleeper train. We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners, plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 22 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Asian Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 79+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Asian Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 13 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Asian Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Asian Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.