- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a fun Gladiator show in Jerash
- Have your own Indian Jones adventure in Petra
- Star gaze in Wadi Rum
- Chill on the Red sea coast and float in the Dead Sea
Take your family on a trip back in time where Romans roamed and Nabateans built one of the most unusual cities in the world, Petra. Starting in the north with a Gladiator show at Jerash, we head south to Petra, a city still shrowded in mystery and Wadi Rum a stunning desert that looks like Mars. Both have featured in a number of blockbusters including Indian Jones, Star Wars, The Martian and more recently Aladdin. Our private Exodus camp in Wadi Rum is run by a Bedouin family who will make your stay one of the most memorable parts of your holiday. Heading further south to the Red Sea coast and the town of Aqaba its chill out time at a private beach resort. Our adventure ends at the lowest point on earth and with one of the craziest experiences you might ever have - floating in the Dead Sea. Swimming in its saline waters is just about impossible so lie back and relax. The history astounds, the landscapes amaze and the hospitality of the Jordanian people will stay with you long after your holiday is over. Jordan really has all the ingredients for a great family adventure.
Day 1: Start Amman.
Day 2: Gladiator show; tour Roman city of Jerash
Day 3: To Petra via Mt Nebo and Madaba
Day 4: Have your own Indian Jones adventure exploring Petra
Day 5: To Aqaba on the Red Sea coast
Day 6: Free to time snorkel, swim, relax in Aqaba
Day 7: Wadi Rum jeep adventure; sleep in a desert camp
Day 8: From Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea
Day 9: Trip ends Dead Sea
- 2 nights 5 star resort with private beach, 3 nights 4 star & 2 nights comfortable hotels,1 night private camp with shower & toilet block , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Travel by air-conditioned bus and 4x4 jeep
- Group size 8 - 20 plus Tour Leader
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Any international flights to Amman and from Dead Sea are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Petra & Wadi Rum Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 79+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Petra & Wadi Rum Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Petra & Wadi Rum Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Petra & Wadi Rum Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.