Zanzibar Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
9 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 13 Reviews
- Walk through a spice plantation and discover the spices of the island.
- Taste local tropical fruits and spices.
- Visit the Kidichi Persian Baths built in 1850 by the first Sultan of Zanzibar.
- Learn about the slave trade history.
- Visit Dr.
- Visit Mangapwani ruins and caves.
- Discover “The Spice Island” through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
SaveUS$ 2From US$ 41 4 hours View Tour
|May 29||Only 10 seats left|
|May 30||Only 9 seats left|
- Visit the House of Wonder, Sultan Palace Museum & central market.
- Explore the narrow, local streets of Stone Town on foot.
- Discover the ancient Arab colonial history.
- Explore Dar es Salaam during a city tour.
- Go out on game drives in Mikumi National Park.
- Take a boat to Zanzibar, visit Stone Town and Prison Island.
- Get up close with the big fives in their natural habitat in Serengeti National Park.
- Meet and explore the lifestyle of Maasai, the most authentic tribe..
- Discover the wildlife wonders, African culture and breathtaking scenery..
- Views of Kilimanjaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations..
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa..
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,275 12 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 3 seats left|
- Enjoy a delicious and traditional lunch of fish, local vegetables, fresh bread and lots more at a beloved local restaurant.
- Discover Stone Town’s best food and our favourite places to find it with a friendly local guide by your side.
- Learn about the history of this magnificent world heritage site.
SaveUS$ 1From US$ 29 2 hours View Tour
|Jun 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Jun 7||10+ seats left|
- Meet the talented artists behind Zanzibar’s thriving handicraft community and learn about their life and work .
- Have a go at henna painting and wood carving under the expert eye of a local artisan .
- Discover the fascinating story behind Zanzibar’s beautifully elaborate (and unique) carved wooden doors .
SaveUS$ 3From US$ 50 4 hours View Tour
|May 29||10+ seats left|
|May 30||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results