Looking for available travel experts
- Enjoy an off-the-beaten track safari experience in the Selous Game Reserve.
- Explore the idyllic island of Zanzibar.
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view.
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble beasts and exotic wildflowers, on a morning game drive.
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe.
SavingUS$ 330From US$ 1,710 US$ 1,380 17 days View Tour
|Jan 13||10+ seats left|
|Feb 10||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy game drives in Lake Nakuru National Park and the famous Masai Mara.
- See wildlife in the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater.
- Visit the exotic spice island of Zanzibar.
SaveUS$ 205From US$ 4,105 15 days View Tour
|Jan 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 9||Only 4 seats left|
- Explore the home of the Big Five beasts of Africa – the Serengeti, a wildlife arena like no other.
- Partake in community activities in Mto wa Mbu with a guided stroll around the farming areas.
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater in an open-roof 4X4 for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros.
SavingUS$ 193From US$ 1,975 US$ 1,782 9 days View Tour
|Jan 3||Only 3 seats left|
|Feb 1||10+ seats left|
- Views of Kilimanjaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations..
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa..
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,275 12 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 7 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results