- Private tour is operated just for your party with a guide and a driver
- Entrance fees included
- Free hotel pick up and drop off with private air conditioned vehicle
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Drive out of the city for around one hour to reach the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Your guide will escort you to visit the three pits in the museum and the selected collections at the affiliated exhibition hall. Usually it takes around two hours for the visiting. Lunch is suggested to be arranged on your own, but your tour guide will be glad to make some recommendations for a casual lunch nearby.
In the afternoon, it takes one hour to back to downtown to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the symbol of the old-line Xian. Then if time permits, your trip will be extended to the Shaanxi History Museum which gives a miniature overview of Chinese history and ancient cultures.
After the trip is completed, your tour guide will accompany you back to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off from a centrally located hotel
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.