- See the Victoria Falls & go out on a sunset cruise
- Discover some of Zimbabwe's most famous national parks. Visit its Eastern Highlands
- Enjoy wildlife safaris and sample the rich biodiversity that Zimbabwe has to offer
- Learn more about Zimbabwe's rich history at the Great Zimbabwe Ruins
A landlocked country in Southern Africa, Zimbabwe is known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. Book with us and explore Zimbabwe like never before. For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section.
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Day 2: Victoria Falls & Hwange National Park
Day 3: Hwange National Park: Game drive & free time
Day 4: Hwange National Park – Matobo National Park
Day 5: Matobo National Park – Burkes Paradise – camp
Day 6: Matobo National Park – Masvingo
Day 7: Masvingo – Gonarezhou National Park
Day 8: Gonarezhou National Park: Sunrise game drive
Day 9: Gonarezhou National Park – Eastern Highlands
Day 10: Explore Eastern Highlands
Day 11: Eastern Highlands – Nyanga National Park
Day 12: Nyanga National Park – Harare
Day 13: Harare departure
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches & 9 Dinners
- National park entrance fees (for non-residents)
- All activities as per the itinerary (except those that are optional)
- Budget hotels in Harare & Victoria falls. Budget camping for the reminder of the trip
- Camping equipment
- An experienced, English-speaking driver/guide
- Airport arrival and departure transfers. All transportation during the trip (unless labeled 'optional')
- All taxes/VAT
- International Flights
- Zimbabwe visa charges
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bags & bath towels
- Drinks are not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Government imposed increase on taxes and/or park fees
- Earn US$ 76+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.