- Witness the thundering power of the waters cascading over Victoria Falls with a local guide.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the falls and surrounding area from the ‘Knife-edge Bridge’.
- Pick and choose from an abundance of activities in the area.
SaveUS$ 33From US$ 668 4 days View Tour
|Jul 2||10+ seats left|
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,795 4 days View Tour
|Jul 13||10+ seats left|
|Jul 16||Only 5 seats left|
SaveUS$ 210From US$ 4,199 14 days View Tour
|Jul 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 7 seats left|
- Experience the power and majesty of ‘The Smoke That Thunders’ with a guided tour of the falls and a sunset boat cruise along the Zambezi..
- Enjoy a sumptuous African feast and a live performance in the atmospheric surrounds of a Boma restaurant..
- Discover why Victoria Falls is known as a centre of adventure, with fantastic optional activities on land, water, and up in the sky..
SaveUS$ 53From US$ 1,053 4 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
- UNESCO Listed Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world..
- Chobe National Park, famous for its herds of elephants.
- Windhoek - quaint capital city.
SavingUS$ 42From US$ 803 10 days View Tour
|Sep 7||10+ seats left|
|Nov 16||10+ seats left|
- Pay the famous elephants and lions of Hwange National Park a visit from an open-air 4WD vehicle.
- Track rhinos on foot with an expert local guide in Matabos National Park – an exhilarating way to experience the wildlife of Zimbabwe.
- Immerse yourself in the ancient culture of the Hananwa people at a small village in South Africa's Limpopo province.
SaveUS$ 276From US$ 1,430 US$ 1,215 9 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 5 seats left|
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble African beasts and exotic wildflowers.
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe.
- Choose to experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view.
SaveUS$ 326From US$ 1,695 US$ 1,441 16 days View Tour
|Jul 4||10+ seats left|
|Jul 11||10+ seats left|
- Support local conservation by visiting the Khama Rhino Sanctuary, the only place left in Botswana where both black and white rhinos reside.
- Camping on a remote island in the heart of the Okavango wilderness is an experience you’ll never forget.
- Get acquainted with the fine art of 'poling' as you ride a traditional dugout canoe through the lush waterways of the Okavango Delta.
SaveUS$ 295From US$ 1,535 US$ 1,305 10 days View Tour
|Jul 12||Only 1 seat left|
|Jul 19||Only 1 seat left|
SavingUS$ 646From US$ 2,249 US$ 1,603 8 days View Tour
|Aug 24||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 31||Only 5 seats left|
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 568From US$ 2,950 US$ 2,507 22 days View Tour
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|
|Jul 19||Only 9 seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results