- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go trekking across the Andes mountain range
- Get to see amazing panoramic views of Ushuaia highlights
- Be accompanied by professional bilingual guides
Do not miss a once in a lifetime experience! the opportunity of crossing the Andes Mountains. Our excursion Andes Fueguinos Cross offers you this possibility. A private excursion with first class bilingual guides guarantees our passengers a personalised attention, to make the most of the tour.
The main attractions that you will find along the way are the Fagnano Lake, the Escondido Lake and the Cordillera Fueguina, and it is also possible to observe the native fauna of Ushuaia
The tour departs from Ushuaia at 08:30 am, to the northeast, towards the Cordillera Fueguina. After an hour of travel we arrive at the Garibaldi Pass, where we begin a trekking that seeks to reach the top of this mountain range. On our way we will cross trails that takes deeper and deeper into a dense forest.
Once we've reach 600 meters high, the forest is left behind and the trail disappears: the trekking continues along the mountainside in search of unbeatable views of Lake Escondido and Fagnano. We will arrive at a viewpoint near 10:15 am. We continue with the walk to reach the lagoons "Gemelas", "Raquel" and "Los Perros" around 1 pm. There we will enjoy our lunch to recharge energies.
The trekking ends at 4 pm, after descending the north slope of the mountain, crossing a thick forest only interrupted by huge beaver dams built by these daring rodents that, with a bit of luck, will be able to see before arriving at the vehicle .
At 17:30, we return to the city of Ushuaia
- Transfer IN / OUT From Selected Hotels
- Lunch Box
- Professional Guide
- Boating Equipment (Rubber Boots, Pants-Covers, Life Jackets)
- Food And Beverages.
- Any international flights to/from Ushuaia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Andes Fueguinos Mountain Cross tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andes Fueguinos Mountain Cross tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 73 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 28 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Andes Fueguinos Mountain Cross tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andes Fueguinos Mountain Cross tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.