- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 48
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Uluru Sunset Experience with Sparkling wine
- Uluru Sunrise and guided Uluru walk
- Kata Tjuta guided walk
- King Canyon Guided Rim walk
- Earth Sanctuary Dinner under the stars (BMG)
- Karlu Karlu (Devlis Marbles)
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Ubirr Rock Art Site
- Darwin City Tour – Darwin Museum, East Point
- Alice Springs Town Tour
- Show more
If there was ever a place to begin the world’s greatest road trip, Uluru-Kata Tjuta is it. On this Uluru to Darwin tour, let your soul sing while gazing at the planet’s largest rock monolith, your awakening narrated by Indigenous guides. Then navigate the Stuart Highway north through Tennant Creek, Katherine and Kakadu to the country’s steamy Top End, where dazzling Darwin sunsets welcome incomparably starry nights.
Day 1: Welcome to Uluru
Day 2: Uluru Sunrise Kata Tjuta
Day 3: Uluru Kings Canyon
Day 4: Kings Canyon Alice Springs
Day 5: Alice Springs
Day 6: Alice Springs Tennant Creek
Day 7: Tennant Creek Katherine
Day 8: Katherine Kakadu National Park
Day 9: Kakadu Darwin
Day 10: Litchfield National Park
Day 11: Farewell from Darwin
- Centrally located premium hotels
- 16 meals included (10 Full Buffet Breakfasts, 6 Dinners with wine including Be My Guest Dinner & Farewell Dinner)
- Be My Guest Dinner Experience with the Falzon Family at Earth Sanctuary
- Specialist team of two highly experienced Travel Director and Driver that are accredited with Uluru & Kakadu National Parks
- Any international flights to Uluru Kata-Tjuta National Park and from Darwin are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Outback Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 164+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Outback Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2022, a deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Outback Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Outback Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.