- Polar expeditions and cruise
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 199
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the highlights of Lancaster SoundSearch for iconic Arctic wildlife, such as Polar bears and Musk oxCruise in a Zodiac to get up close to glaciers, fjords, icebergs and moreVisit Inuit communities and learn about their traditions and customsTravel in a small expedition vesselEnjoy flightseeing and heli landings with Ultramarine’s two onboard helicoptersAccompanied by extremely qualified Expedition Staff
The quest for trade routes to the Far East inspired much of the age of exploration of North America, with the promise of the Northwest Passage its elusive jewel. On Arctic Express Canada, discover the great sea route at the top of the world—that obsessed explorers for centuries—on our new expedition ship Ultramarine, which allows you a journey no traditional vessel could offer: immersing yourself in the full Arctic experience while getting back home a week and a half later.Nature and wildlife are the guides on this voyage as you explore the region’s diverse treasures. The Arctic’s stark beauty offers an unforgettable backdrop, while Quark Expeditions’ world-class team provides the knowledge and insight to help you connect with the region’s unique history and geography. Ultramarine’s two twin-engine helicopters, 20-quick-launching Zodiacs and unprecedented mix of on-ship amenities and off-ship adventure options will deliver an unrivalled Arctic experience no one else can.
Day 1: Start Toronto, Canada.
Day 2: Fly to Resolute and embark
Day 3-7: Exploring Canada's High Arctic
Day 8: Disembark in Resolute, fly to Toronto
Day 9: End Toronto
- 6 nights in a choice of cabin types, all with en suite facilities, 2 nights hotel in Toronto.Expedition cruising in comfortable condition ,All meals while on the shipBeer and house wine during dinnerAll accommodationAll transport and listed activitiesFull complement of qualified Expedition StaffWe can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Any international flights to/from Toronto are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Arctic Express Canada: The Heart of the Northwest Passage tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 375 today.
- Earn US$ 249+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arctic Express Canada: The Heart of the Northwest Passage tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 October 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Arctic Express Canada: The Heart of the Northwest Passage tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arctic Express Canada: The Heart of the Northwest Passage tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.