- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Split – roam the medieval streets that lie within the walls of this ancient city
- Dubrovnik – discover a stunning city and the spectacular setting for 'Game of Thrones'
- Korcula – uncover this charming island your way and see the sights of Marco Polo's birthplace
- Mljet Island – explore the unforgettable natural beauty that lies within the national parks
Sun-drenched beaches, medieval fortresses and idyllic islands lie along the Croatian coast. Setting sail from Split, we'll embark on a captivating 8-day cruise around the sparkling Adriatic. Combining relaxation with adventure, this tour is the perfect way to soak up the culture of Croatia.
Day: 1 Split
Day: 2 Mljet Island
Day: 3 Dubrovnik
Day: 4 Sipan Island
Day: 5 Korcula
Day: 6 Hvar
Day: 7 Swimming in paradise
Day: 8 Split
- 7 nights' accommodation aboard a traditional en-suite sailing ship (or upgrade to Premium and Premium Plus Ship)
- 7 breakfasts and 7 three-course lunches and 1 Captain's Dinner
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- 7 days sailing off the Dalmatian coast in the Adriatic Sea
- Most port and visitor fees
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike, and bike ride
- Linen, bedding, towels, and onboard water dispenser
- International flights, visas and transfers to and from the port
- Entrance to national parks. This will depend on the season and parks visited, but will be approx. 15 EURO per person
- Supplementary port tax of 40 EURO to be paid upon cruise check in
- Tips for the crew - this is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Split - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sailing Split - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Split - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.