- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Shopping and markets
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Split – roam the medieval streets that lie within the walls of this ancient city
- Dubrovnik – discover a stunning city and the spectacular setting for 'Game of Thrones'
- Korcula – uncover this charming island your way and see the sights of Marco Polo's birthplace
- Mljet Island – explore the unforgettable natural beauty that lies within the national parks
CRUISE HOLIDAY: Discover sun-kissed beaches, delicious local cuisine, pebbled bays, medieval Dubrovnik, beautiful Korcula and other ports of call. Relax and unwind as we cruise from the ancient port of Split on Croatia's Adriatic Coast with plenty of time to soak up the sun, swim and explore.
Day: 1 Split
Day: 2 Mljet Island
Day: 3 Dubrovnik
Day: 4 Sipan Island
Day: 5 Korcula
Day: 6 Hvar
Day: 7 Swimming in paradise
Day: 8 Split
- 7 nights accommodation aboard a 'Traditional En suite Ship' - A/C en-suite cabins with bunk beds (see Trip Notes for further details about ship category inclusions)
- Continental breakfast daily and 7 (3-course) lunches
- Services of captain and onboard crew
- 7 days cruising the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea
- Most port and visitor fees
- Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride
- Linen, bedding, towels and onboard water dispenser
- Complimentary WiFi onboard
- Below deck cabin (option to upgrade to upper/main deck available)
- International flights and visas
- Transfers to and from the airport or port
- Port tax of EUR 40 per traveller, to be paid upon check-in, in cash. Entrance fees to national parks, budget approx EUR15 per traveller
- Tip for your crew. We recommend you allow EUR 5-10 per day, per traveller. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Split - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Split - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Split - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.