- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Drive to the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen and discover the birthplace of the Khmer Empire
- Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Cambodia
- See the intricate fertility carvings that are a legacy of the GodKings who ruled Cambodia
You will explore the vast plateau of Phnom Kulen led by our expert guide. Phnom Kulen is a serene spot overlooking the plain of Angkor. A beautiful and a sacred place, Phnom Kulen is adorned with 28 ancient temples, and a network of criss-crossing rivers.
Your tour begins in the morning. Your guide will meet you at your hotel. Depart Siem Reap and heading north towards the Kulen Mountain. This is approximately a 2-hour drive, and along the way you will see the Thousand Lingas River, the Grand Reclining Buddha, and the famous waterfall. Your guide will take you through the historical and cultural significance of each of these landmarks.
The waterfall of Phnom Kulen is a dramatic sight, tons of water tumbling down the rocks. Plunge into the pools and cool-off from the midday sun.
We look forward to give you a great experience.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local live English Speaking Guide
- Shared air conditioned van/bus
- Group tour
- 1 bottled water each (500ml)
- Entrance fees is 18USD per person required and your guide will assist you to purchase on departure day
- Food and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Other personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.