- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- Take in the archaeological splendour of the Angkor temples with a local guide.
- Dine on traditional Khmer food at a vocational training restaurant.
- Explore vibrant Siem Reap
A perfect add-on to any Southeast Asia trip, explore the Angkor Temple complex with an expert local guide. Built over a period of 400 years by a number of different rulers and covering an area of more than 400 sq km, the temple complex of Angkor was only rediscovered 150 years ago. This magnificent site holds incredible structures and sculptures from the Khmer Empire and is one of the most important archaeological sites in Southeast Asia. With its beautiful gardens, stone carvings, and endless photo opportunities, a visit to this magical and mysterious UNESCO World Heritage Site will remain with you forever.
Day 1: Siem Reap
Day 2: Siem Reap
Day 3: Siem Reap
- Hotels (2 nts).
2 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Note: Allow USD45-60 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle.
- Local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: New Hope Vocational Training Restaurant, Siem Reap
- Guided tour of the Angkor Complex (2 days, Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Banteay Srei, Ta Phrom)
- Guided night market visit
- Phare Cambodian Circus visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ancient Angkor Wat Independent Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 25 today.
- Save US$ 17+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ancient Angkor Wat Independent Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Ancient Angkor Wat Independent Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ancient Angkor Wat Independent Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 5 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.