- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience authentic Chinese cuisine during a homecooked lunch with a local family in Huizhou, a tea plantation tour and cooking class in Yangshuo and a dinner of regional specialties in Xi’an.
- With karst hills dotted along Li River, the scenery in Yangshuo is spectacular – here you’ll enjoy a feature stay in a splendid hotel offering oldfashioned charm, modern comforts and aweinspiring mountain views.
- Get a sense of the scale of China’s epic history when you come face to face with the Terracotta warriors and visit a lesserknown section of the Great Wall – the only section that winds along mountains and cuts through lakes.
- Journey to the peaceful Huizhou villages, home to the quintessential image of white walled, black tiled traditional houses, and enjoy a night in a heritage hotel converted from the mansion home of a famous Ming Dynasty poet.
Embark on a 12-day Premium journey that weaves together China’s layered history, famous icons, cultural heritage and celebrated cuisine. Be dazzled by modern China in Shanghai, then step back in time to the charming villages of Huizhou. See the magnificent karst hills of Yangshuo and come face to face with the Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an. Walk an original section of the Great Wall and revel in the big show of Beijing. Of all China’s assets, its greatest is its people – visit traditional family homes and travel with an expert local leader to uncover a lesser-known side of the country.
- Hotel (8 nights), Huizhou Feature Stay (1 night), Yangshuo Feature Stay (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Plane , Private Vehicle , High Speed Train , Metro
- An expert tour leader
- Shanghai - Shanghai cuisine welcome dinner
- Shanghai - City walking tour (French Concession, People's Park & Bund)
- Huizhou - Bamboo weaving family visit
- Huizhou - Stone tablet inscription printing demonstration
- Huizhou - Home-cooked lunch
- Huizhou - Tangmo village tour
- Shanghai - rooftop bar (one drink included)
- Yangshuo - walking tour
- Yangshuo - Xianggong Hill & Tea Farm Visit
- Yangshuo - Cooking class
- Xi'an - Muslim Quarter walking tour
- Xi'an - Muslim Quarter dumpling dinner
- Xi'an - Terracotta Warriors Tour (entrace fee, transport, local guide included)
- Xi'an - Home-cooked lunch
- Beijing - Jingshan Park
- Beijing - Forbidden City
- Beijing - Tiananmen Square
- Beijing - Wood mortise and tenon demonstration
- Beijing - Hutong home-cooked lunch
- Beijing - Hutong walking tour with local expert
- Great Wall - Huanghuacheng Section
- Beijing - Beijing duck dinner
- Any international flights to Shanghai and from Beijing are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Premium China tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Premium China tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Premium China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Premium China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The trip covers a fair amount of ground with experiencing a variety of transports, so be prepared for some long journeys. And we suggest packing relatively lightly for this trip, as you’ll need to be able to comfortably carry your own luggage onto and off the trains.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers