- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-659
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish
- Circus Maximus
- Arch of Constantine
- Capitol Hill
You will not miss a thing on your journey. Look out for the Palatine Hill, while our tour guide explains where legend says Romulus and Remus founded Rome and imagine how hills and fields turned into the Eternal City.
You will pass by the incredible Circus Maximus on your way to the Aventine Hill and the Orange Grove. Following this, you will glide down to view the Ancient church of Santa Maria of Cosmedin where the remains of San Valentino (Valentine’s day) are kept. This church is most famous for holding the big marble mask legend of the Mouth of Truth, the ancient ‘lie detector’ where people accused of lies, put their hand when if lied again the mouth would shut!
And yet before long we will arrive to the imposing Capitoline Hill which is the most important Imperial Roman hill and other major structures that were redesigned by Michelangelo. Finally, we will dive between the Imperial Roman Forums and glide beneath one of the world’s most impressive sights – the Colosseum.
- Live tour guide
- Segway rental
- Any international flights to/from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ancient Rome Segway Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationSegways are appropriate for most people aged between 16 years and 70 years. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Please bring proof of identification with your confirmation voucher. Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos). It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes. Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway. Not recommended for pregnant women.