- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- A chance to see the Northern Lights in amazing landscapes
- Complete the Golden Triangle of Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir and Thingvellir N.P
- Glacier walking and the amazing Glacial Lagoon
The Northern Lights can be dramatic, eruptive, fleeting and enigmatic. Never guaranteed, sightings rely on minimal light pollution, solar activity and clear skies. The key to any Aurora trip is enjoying the whole experience, regardless of what happens in the night sky. This is where Iceland comes into its own. Roaring waterfalls, icebergs littered on black volcanic sand and mighty volcanoes dotting the horizon. With a local guide on hand keen to show you 'their' Iceland, and alert to the prevailing conditions and the likelihood of a light show you will be well placed both literally and metaphorically, to see all that Iceland has to offer.
Day 1: Start Reyjavik.
Day 2: Drive along the south coast stopping at Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss
waterfalls and Reynisfjara volcanic beach.
Day 3: Drive across Skeidararsandur floodplains to Skaftafell for stop and visit; on
to Svinafellsjokull outlet glacier for easy glacier walk. Drive to
Jokulsarlon Glacial Lagoon.
Day 4: Drive along the south coast passing Eyjafjallajokull Volcano; visit Gullfoss
Waterfall, spouts at Geysir and explore the rift valley at Thingvellir N.P.;
on to Reykjavik.
Day 5: End Reykjavik.
- 4 nights comfortable en suite hotels , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Flybus transfer to meet any flight
- Travel by airconditioned minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Iceland Northern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 68+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Northern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 195 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Northern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Northern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.