Looking for available travel experts
Queen Elizabeth National Park Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
10 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours
- Mountain Gorilla tracking.
- Search for tree-climbing lions.
- Chimpanzee tracking.
- Have the experience of a lifetime Gorilla trekking in Bwindi.
- Go game driving and search for the famous tree-climbing lions.
- Experience a unique viewpoint on a hot air balloon safari.
- Chimp tracking at Kibale.
- Come face to face with gorillas in Bwindi.
- Spot the hippos on the Kazinga channel boat ride.
- Experience a one-on-one encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest.
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat.
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari.
- Explore the bustling city of Entebbe.
- Spot the tree climbing lions in Ishasha.
- Gorilla trekking in Bwindi National Park.
- Gifted by nature with scenery, wildlife, primates, birds like no other African country.
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park a haven of Gorilla Tracking.
- Kidepo Valley NP offers breathtaking savannah landscapes, which end in rugged horizon.
- Spot wildlife on game drives and boat rides.
- Experience chimpanzee tracking.
- Hike to the top of Murchison Falls.
- Track wild chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- Spot mountain gorillas in Bwindi.
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest National Park.
- See large herds of elephants in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Come face to face with endangered mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Visit Uganda's best birdwatching destinations with expert local guides.
- Track gorillas in Bwindi National Park.
- Enjoy a safari and birdwatching excursion in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results