- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Mountain Gorilla tracking
- Search for treeclimbing lions
- Chimpanzee tracking
- Game drives and boat ride safari
You'll visit Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park where you will track the majestic mountain Gorillas, search for playful chimpanzees, take a boat safari down Kazinga Channel and go for game drives in a pop-up roof minivan.
Be with us today for an experience you'll never forget!
I would not hesitate to recommend Devine African Safaris”
Chris is a wonderful guide and this trip would not have been so memorable without him”
I have to make special commendations to Boaz our excellent driver guide. My family was very happy with his superb services and knowledge about Uganda and all the places we visited.
We recommend Devine African Safaris fully for such a wonderful time.”
Day 1: Pick up in Entebbe and transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP
Day 2: Chimpanzee Trek and boat safari
Day 3: Morning game drive and transfer to Bwindi forest
Day 4: Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Forest National Park
Day 5: Transfer to Entebbe International airport
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- Gorilla permits (one per person, non-resident)
- Chimp permits (one per person, non-resident)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Visa fees
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information15 years and above only. Gorilla permits are non-refundable