- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a oneonone encounter with the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi forest
- Spend a day tracking chimpanzees and watching them in their natural habitat
- Spot animals and birds on the boat cruise safari
- Go game driving and search for the famous treeclimbing lions
Let's go to Bwindi Forest, a dense rainforest, and the home of the majestic mountain gorillas. Here, embark on a gorilla trek and gorilla habituation experience.
We'll also take you to Queen Elizabeth National Park, the home of the famous tree-climbing lions in Uganda. In the park, spot wildlife and birds on game drives and a boat ride. On the game drives, you will be able to see animals such as elephants, buffaloes, antelopes, warthogs, baboons and many different bird species. During the boat ride on Kazinga channel, look for hippos, crocodiles, aquatic bird species, and other animals at the shores quenching their thirst and grazing.
We'll take you to other parks like Murchison Falls National Park, Lake Mburo National Park and Kibale National Park, the primate capital of the world.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 3: Game Drive & Boat Ride on the Kazinga Channel
Day 4: Chimpanzee Tracking In Kyambura Gorge
Day 5: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 6: Gorilla Trekking at Bwindi
Day 7: Transfer to Entebbe Airport via the Equator
- All meals and accommodation as per the itinerary
- Chimpanzee trekking fees
- All ground transportation in a comfortable 4×4 vehicle
- Park entrance fees
- Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide
- Gorilla permit fee $600
- Drinking water while on safari
- Phone calls and bar bills
- Personal insurance
- Tips for guide/driver
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.