- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike the stunning OTrek and circumnavigate the peaks of Torres del Paine
- Experience a spectacular day cruising, and incredible scenery, to the head of the fjord in Torres del Paine
- Enjoy a kayak excursion in front of the stunning Grey Glacier
- Marvel at the incomparable Towers of Paine
A classic trek around the dramatic Towers of Paine. This is an outstanding circuit for the trekker looking to complete a spectacular foray around the high peaks of Torres del Paine (also called O-Trek) . On the initial stages porters carry some of our gear (and we carry some of our own gear) as we follow remote trails through undulating grasslands and woodlands to the least visited part of the national park. Hiking above the forests we enter a world of granite peaks, hanging glaciers and glacial lakes as we forge a route over the John Garner Pass. From the pass we are rewarded with magnificent views of the Grey Glacier and as far as the Patagonian Ice Cap before completing a rugged descent to the shores of Lago Grey. We continue our circuit to the south for a different perspective of the 'towers' from the 'W' trek. We enjoy forays up the French Valley and the Ascensio Valley before we finally ascend to the base of Torres del Paine for one of the most unforgettable mountain views in the world.
Day 1 : Join Puerto Natales
Day 2 : Boat to Torres del Paine National Park via the Balmaceda Glacier
Day 3 : Commence Torres del Paine Circuit Trek (5hrs – 10kms)
Day 4 : Trek to Lago Dickson (5hrs – 19kms)
Day 5 : Trek to Campemento Los Perros (5hrs – 9.5kms)
Day 6 : Trek over John Garner to Refugio Grey (10hrs – 22kms)
Day 7 : Trek to Refugio Lago Pehoe (5hrs – 13kms)
Day 8 : Walk via French Valley to Refuge Cuernos (10hrs - 30kms)
Day 9 : Hike to Camp Torres (4hrs - 10kms)
Day 10 : Ascend to base of Towers of Paine (10hrs - 15kms)
Day 11 : Visit Grey Glacier and transfer to Estancia Tercera Barranca
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Transport - all group transport as detailed in the itinerary (except airport transfers)
- Tours - all guide fees and park entrance costs on all sections mentioned in the trip itineraries
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Group camping equipment – includes tents, sleeping mats, and cooking equipment, (Sleeping bag is not provided. The only exception is day 8 where a sleeping bag can be hired free of charge if required. Please see trip notes for details.)
- 1 Porter for every 2 clients on days 3 - 7 to assist in carrying gear (max 7.5kg per person).
- Boat trip via Balmaceda Glacier to Torres del Paine
- Kayaking on Lake Grey
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Internal flights
- Airport transfers
- A porter can be hired for days 8-9 at an additional cost if required. This must be pre-booked with World Expeditions before departure.
- Any drinks during meals at hotels, restaurant or refugios
- Sleeping bag (can be hired at additional cost)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry and drinks of any kind
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 220 today.
- Earn US$ 146+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Torres del Paine Circuit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Torres del Paine Circuit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Torres del Paine Circuit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.