- duration 11 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Hike the stunning OTrek and circumnavigate the peaks of Torres del Paine
- Experience a spectacular day cruising, and incredible scenery, to the head of the fjord in Torres del Paine
- Enjoy a kayak excursion in front of the stunning Grey Glacier
- Marvel at the incomparable Towers of Paine
A classic trek around the dramatic Towers of Paine. This is an outstanding circuit for the trekker looking to complete a spectacular foray around the high peaks of Torres del Paine (also called O-Trek) . On the initial stages porters carry some of our gear (and we carry some of our own gear) as we follow remote trails through undulating grasslands and woodlands to the least visited part of the national park. Hiking above the forests we enter a world of granite peaks, hanging glaciers and glacial lakes as we forge a route over the John Garner Pass. From the pass we are rewarded with magnificent views of the Grey Glacier and as far as the Patagonian Ice Cap before completing a rugged descent to the shores of Lago Grey. We continue our circuit to the south for a different perspective of the 'towers' from the 'W' trek. We enjoy forays up the French Valley and the Ascensio Valley before we finally ascend to the base of Torres del Paine for one of the most unforgettable mountain views in the world.
Day 1 : Join Puerto Natales
Day 2 : Boat to Torres del Paine National Park via the Balmaceda Glacier
Day 3 : Commence Torres del Paine Circuit Trek (5hrs – 10kms)
Day 4 : Trek to Lago Dickson (5hrs – 19kms)
Day 5 : Trek to Campemento Los Perros (5hrs – 9.5kms)
Day 6 : Trek over John Garner to Refugio Grey (10hrs – 22kms)
Day 7 : Trek to Refugio Lago Pehoe (5hrs – 13kms)
Day 8 : Walk via French Valley to Refuge Cuernos (10hrs - 30kms)
Day 9 : Hike to Camp Torres (4hrs - 10kms)
Day 10 : Ascend to base of Towers of Paine (10hrs - 15kms)
Day 11 : Visit Grey Glacier and transfer to Estancia Tercera Barranca
- 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches and 9 dinners
- Transport - all group transport as detailed in the itinerary (except airport transfers)
- Tours - all guide fees and park entrance costs on all sections mentioned in the trip itineraries
- Specialized bilingual guide
- Group medical kit
- Group camping equipment – includes tents, sleeping mats, and cooking equipment, (Sleeping bag is not provided. The only exception is day 8 where a sleeping bag can be hired free of charge if required. Please see trip notes for details.)
- 1 Porter for every 2 clients on days 3 - 7 to assist in carrying gear (max 7.5kg per person).
- Boat trip via Balmaceda Glacier to Torres del Paine
- Kayaking on Lake Grey
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Internal flights
- Airport transfers
- A porter can be hired for days 8-9 at an additional cost if required. This must be pre-booked with World Expeditions before departure.
- Any drinks during meals at hotels, restaurant or refugios
- Sleeping bag (can be hired at additional cost)
- Items of a personal nature such as phone calls, laundry and drinks of any kind
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 220 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 146 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 325 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 28 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Torres del Paine Circuit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Torres del Paine Circuit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.