- Bicycle tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Cambodia is known for its impressive ruins of Angkor, yet that's not all Cambodia has to offer. Peaceful beaches, dense jungles in the mountains and an unpretentious rural way of life, guarantee an exotic Southeast Asian experience.
On this multi day bike tour in Cambodia, we will cycle away from the hustle bustle of Phnom Penh, to find peace and harmony in the south of Cambodia. Cycle through small countryside villages, visit ancient Khmer temples along the way before arriving at Cambodia's coastal city of Kep. This town was once was a famous holiday spot for French colonialists.
We continue on to explore the laid-back atmosphere of riverside Kampot and discover why black pepper from the region was a prized specialty crop in French restaurants during the 19th Century as we taste and smell its unique flavour.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Phnom Penh are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycling Cambodia's Pepper Route tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycling Cambodia's Pepper Route tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycling Cambodia's Pepper Route tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycling Cambodia's Pepper Route tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2