- Visiting Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom
- Sunset watching
- Visit lesser-known and hidden temples around the Angkor archaeological park.
- Cycle off-road and meet the friendly faces of Angkorian villagers.
- Escape the busy tourist spots.
- Exploring the country side on our Mountain Bikes
- Western Baray Reservoir
- Passing through local villages and visiting the most exciting spots
- Discover the Siem Reap countryside and culture by bicycle.
- Bike off-road and see the charming faces of local Cambodians.
- Get local insights into the process of making local handicrafts and the farming activities.
- Interact with the local community as you cycle through the Battambang countryside.
- Experience the local ways of life and see the Battambang backroads.
- Discover how local businesses operate.
- Visit a local village community and see the traditional side of Kampot.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty and culture of Kampot countryside.
- Sample some of Kampot’s local delicacies and learn how they are traditionally made.
- Explore Kampot's unique pepper plantations.
- Marvel at the gorgeous natural landscapes of Kampot from a temple cave.
- Find the secret lake that was created during the Khmer Rouge regime.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results