- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the culture and history of Bhutan
- Hike to the the iconic Tiger's Nest Monastery
- Enjoy the panoramic views on the included mountain flight from Kathmandu and return
- Perfect for a short break or weekend getaway
Bhutan, the land of the Thunder Dragon, is a popular destination for tourists. Amazing mountainous landscape, unique Buddhist architecture, religious festivals and delightful welcoming people are just some of the many draws to this special place.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to visit Bhutan in just a few days.
Day 1: Fly to Paro, explore Thimpu
Day 2: Thimpu, Taktsang, Paro
Day 3: Paro, departure
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airfare from Kathmandu to Paro and return
- Airport transfers and other transportation as per itinerary in private vehicles
- Hotel stay in Bhutan
- Government taxes, permits, sightseeing entrance fees
- Bhutan visa fee
- English speaking tour guide
- Airport departure tax
- Bar bills, laundry or other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.