- Discover the quirky city of Longyearbyen
- Scour the ice sheets for polar bears
- Be enchanted by the seabirds dotted along the cliffs of Alkefjellet
- Uncover the incredible landscape of Spitsbergen, from the quirky northernmost city of Longyearbyen to the brilliant blue glaciers such as the ‘14th July Glacier’ – not to mention stunning fjords, mountains and cliffs.
- Scour sheets of ice and, with some luck, be rewarded with unforgettable sightings of the ruler of the Arctic – the mighty polar bear.
- Sightings of Arctic foxes, breaching whales, lounging masses of walruses, and enchanting seabirds on the cliffs of Alkefjellet are all a strong chance on this journey.
From US$ 4,590 8 days View Tour
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results